The 2018 Maryland Folk Musicians Retreat will be held at Camp Pecometh’s Riverside Retreat.
The 2018 Retreat has expanded. In addition to the magnificent Riverside Retreat, we have added dormitory-style housing, RV camping and tent camping.
The Riverside Retreat is where most of the workshops will be held. It is an amazing facility. Beautiful grounds, spacious rooms with comfortable queen-size beds, chef-prepared meals and plenty of space for workshops/jamming.
Camp Pecometh’s Riverside Retreat at a glance:
- Double occupancy rooms.
- hotel-style bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Linens and towels provided.
- Handicapped-accessible rooms available – reserve early!
- Sun-rooms w/24-hr beverage service
- All non-smoking rooms
- Individual climate control
- Alarm clocks & hair dryers in every room
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Smoking outside only
- No pets please
Faith House offers informal, dormitory-style housing. This is a great option if you want to pick all night.
- Thirty-six dormitory style bunks in two rooms
- Fully air-conditioned
- On-site full kitchen with ice machine
- Separate shower/bathroom facilities
- Full basement for jamming & workshops
Note: Meals, bedding and linens are not included
You may prepare meals in the kitchen
or purchase a six-meal dining room pass for $100.00
RV & Tent camping
What can we say? It’s camping. We have options for both RV and tent camping.
There is a bathhouse nearby.
No fires except in fire ring
Prepare your own meals or purchase a six-meal dining room pass for $100.00
Pecometh does not allow alcohol anywhere on the premises
And They Mean It!
No pets, but boarding facilities are close by